If you are a recent or soon-to-be college graduate, come in and see if you qualify for $500 from Honda toward any new 2014 or 2015 Honda automobile when you finance or lease with Honda Financial ServicesSM (HFS).
Here's what you need to qualify
- Have graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next six months with a master's, bachelor's or associate's degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Meet HFS credit criteria and sign an HFS retail finance, Honda Leadership Leasing® or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® ("balloon") contract.
- Provide your Honda dealer with a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by HFS.
- Bonus recipient must be listed on the HFS contract as the primary buyer.
The following HFS requirements may apply:
- 5% minimum down payment.
- No adverse credit history.
- Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the HFS contract.
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment.
For more information, please visit http://www.hondafinancialservices.com/finance/college-grad-program