The 2016 Honda Civic for sale in Hermitage, PA, is that one friend who's so perfect, it's impossible to hate them, even if you wanted to. It's perfectly peppy engines, humble presentation of its plethora of tech, and it's abundance of safety features make the Civic an all-around perfect small sedan. To see this paragon for yourself, give us at Shenango Honda a call at 800-858-0849 to speak with a friendly member of our staff.
We'll start with the safety aspect of the Civic, since it does rank number one on most people's must-have lists. As a 2016 IIHS Top Safety Pick+(1), you can feel really secure when behind the wheel of this compact car. The Honda SensingTM suite boasts features such as a Collision Mitigation Braking SystemTM(2), Forward Collision Warning(3), and Lane Keeping Assist(4), just for starters. The Multi-Angle Rearview Camera(5) gives you a guidelines and several views of what's behind you - and it comes standard on every Civic! With the plethora of innovative technology, the chances of getting into an accident significantly reduces but, should something happen and an impact were to occur, you can still rest assured that the Civic will keep you safe. The ACETM Body Structure is designed to distribute frontal impact evenly to help protect passengers inside. The SmartVent® airbags(6) are positioned in the front and on the side to shield the driver and front passenger's upper torso in case of a side-impact collision.
That's some incredible coverage! And there's more to come on the 2016 Honda Civic for sale in Hermitage, PA. We said this compact had peppy engines, and we weren't lying. The standard engine, a 2.0-liter DOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylinder, is available with either a manual or a continuously variable transmission (CVT). Either way, it pumps out a noteworthy 158 horsepower for some excitement as you hop onto I-95. If you'd like to add a little more oomph to every tap of the accelerator, the upgraded 1.5-liter turbocharged and intercooled 4-cylinder engine generates an exciting 174 horsepower. All of these are numbers to love.
Last, but certainly not least, let's talk tech. The Civic can be equipped with so many options, and you'll love each and every one of them. The 7-inch display audio touchscreen is front and center and it houses so many awesome features: Honda LaneWatch(7), Apple CarPlayTM(8), Android AutoTM(9), and the available Honda-Linked Navigation SystemTM(10).
We've only touched on each of these aspects of the 2016 Honda Civic for sale in Hermitage, PA. To get the full picture, head over to 3965 E. State Street in Hermitage, PA. We're open Monday through Saturday, so pick a time and come on in for a visit! We at Shenango Honda look forward to meeting you soon!
1. Sedan models with front crash prevention features.
2. Depending on the circumstances, CMBS may not go through all the alert stages before initiating the last stage (of collision mitigation). CMBS cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and other factors. System operation affected by high interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions
3. Forward Collision Warning (FCW) cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and other factors. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. FCW does not include a braking function. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions
4. LKAS only assists driver in maintaining proper lane position when lane markings are identified without a turn signal in use and can only apply mild steering torque to assist. LKAS may not detect all lane markings; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
5. Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle.
6. Honda reminds you and your passengers to always use seat belts and appropriate child seats. Children 12 and under are safest when properly restrained in the rear seat.
7. Display accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed, and the display may not show all relevant traffic. The display is not a substitute for your own direct visual assessment of traffic conditions before changing lanes.
8. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc
9. Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google Inc.
10. The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System is available on EX-L Sedan and standard on Touring models in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (Honda HD Digital Traffic service only available in the United States, except Alaska.) Please see your Honda dealer for details.